Ansell Occupational Healthcare in a nutshell…
Ansell Healthcare is a worldwide leader in hand protection for industrial applications.
In major industrial sectors
At Ansell Occupational Healthcare we manufacture and market a wide range of protective gloves for industry.
As an innovative manufacturer of dipped, supported dipped and knitted gloves, we offer a complete product portfolio covering a full range of industrial solutions for all sectors, including the automotive, metalworks, pharmaceuticals and food-service industries.
- 1989: Ansell International acquires Edmont, a manufacturer of several types of industrial gloves for over 50 years.
- 1993: Ansell continues to enlarge its industrial offering by acquiring CPP.
- 1997: Ansell acquires The Golden Needles & Glove Company, becoming worldwide leader in its field.
Much more than a glove manufacturer
What sets us apart from other glove manufacturers is the way we share our know-how. More specifically, our customers:
- benefit constantly from our consultancy and expertise;
- can have their protection needs audited by our sales force and experts;
- can be advised by our Technical Department regarding the compounds used in each glove and their level of protection, backed by the necessary certificates;
- can make use of the special programmes we have created to help industries select the right glove for the right job.
By offering these services, we aim to help boost worker acceptance, foster the use of adequate gloves and hence reduce occupational injuries and their cost. And ultimately we hope to contribute to the ongoing success of the industry we serve.
Protection from risks
Offering effective barrier protection, Ansell gloves:
- protect workers against bruises, cuts, chemicals, temperature extremes and other occupational hazards;
- protect products, for example in the food-processing industry, and protect critical environments, like those in the pharmaceuticals sector.
Industry recognises the value of our entire range of products, among them:
- HyFlex range , superior protective gloves based on our 3DAKL technology, including our famous HyFlex 11-800 provided with an exclusive foam nitrile coating and offering excellent dexterity, abrasion resistance and grip;
- Vantage, new gloves using the Intercept Technology, developed in cooperation with DuPont, and combining superior cut resistance, dexterity and comfort;
- Sol-Vex, combining mechanical strength and chemical resistance and, as such, the most successful nitrile glove for chemical applications for the last decade;
- NeoTouch, the first disposable neoprene glove for industrial use.
At www.anselleurope.com/industrial you will find:
- a full product catalogue, with:
- detailed product specifications;
- product sheets;
- declarations of conformity;
- instructions for use;
- a full Chemical Application & Recommendation Guide;
- a sales force and distributor index for Europe, Africa and Middle East.